
Augh. Nearly six years old. In a couple of days! She is looking too grown up, too. Parker is amazing. We have so much fun together and I love watching her grow up! I just wish she'd slow down a little bit. She's so funny...a little comedian. She's a little mother...she even calls herself the little mother. She's my saving grace. I don't know what I'd do without my girl. I hope we will be friends forever and ever! She's such a good girl. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful, more talented, more caring, more compassionate daughter. She's going to do amazing things. She's already started. I don't know where she came from, but I'm glad I got her :) She's truly an amazing child. MY child. I never even dreamed. Thank you, my sweet Alison Parker. Thank you for being YOU! Love ya, kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment