Parker, my Little Ballerina Girl. I always felt that Parker had a little talent in this area. This girl has danced since she could walk...always saying she wanted to be a real ballerina (just like Angelina, you know!) someday...and she started taking lessons this summer. Tonight was her last summer class, but she'll be starting again in the fall. Her ballet teacher said she has a special talent and that she seems to "feel" the music...which I have always said about her. She's really good at her ballet and she has a real knack. I know every parent must say so, but I really do believe she has a feel for it. She's full of grace. In dancing, anyway ;) She might stumble upon her own two feet, but she can dance. haha Tuesday, July 22, 2008
My Little Ballerina
Parker, my Little Ballerina Girl. I always felt that Parker had a little talent in this area. This girl has danced since she could walk...always saying she wanted to be a real ballerina (just like Angelina, you know!) someday...and she started taking lessons this summer. Tonight was her last summer class, but she'll be starting again in the fall. Her ballet teacher said she has a special talent and that she seems to "feel" the music...which I have always said about her. She's really good at her ballet and she has a real knack. I know every parent must say so, but I really do believe she has a feel for it. She's full of grace. In dancing, anyway ;) She might stumble upon her own two feet, but she can dance. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG, LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics! So precious!
Post a Comment