We had a horrible ice storm come through our area (and I know...a LOT of other areas as well!). It was a Sunday morning 2 weeks ago and it was thundering and lighting. I didn't think anything of it, just thought "how weird, a thunderstorm in December!". Until...I heard this TREE fall in our yard with a horrible thud! Our electricity went out shortly after that because trees were falling everywhere. The lines were covered in an inch or more of ice! The poor trees suffered greatly, unfortunately. Two ice storms in one year is too much! We lost electric for 6 days, those were the longest six days of my LIFE! I'm so thankful for electricity! All I wanted for Christmas was the lights to come back on! Our backyard (and the whole city!) looked like this...everywhere you turned. It was heartbreaking.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment